Tonight Cameron Russell from Cambridge…
has received her first pair of wings at the Victorias Secret fashion show!
I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. –
Hands-On Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 1 hour
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
1 cup salted butter, softened
1½ cups packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
6 ounces miniature chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well — use your hands to get it together the best.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Dip in chocolate, drizzle with chocolate or eat as is — equally delicious no matter what!
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.